Warts are that raised skin lesions that are caused by the virus called human papilloma also known as HPV. They can be found in any part of the body, but are commonly found on the fingers, feet and genitals. They are not a reason for danger, but can be painful at times. You might also need a dermatologist’s help to remove it if required.
疣can affect people in the age group of 10 to 20 years. They usually do not require treatment and will go away on their own. But many times they may even come back in a few years. The wart can be transmitted from one person to another. Mostly skin which has become moist due to over-soaking or that scratches is more prone to get warts.
Warts can be removed through different methods. And one of them is laser treatment. These are minimally invasive treatments that can focus on a particular area without leaving scars. You can contact Retens aesthetic team for the 激光脫疣 who are experts in this treatment, having professionals who are efficient and use high-end technology.
Warts are that unwanted or unpleasant growth on the skin. It can get scratched or bleed when on the face or head. If on foot it will pain while stepping on your foot.
Diagnosis is done by the dermatologist after examining the skin. They may even take a sample of the skin for a proper microscopic study.
Do and Don’ts in case of a wart
- First and foremost, try getting rid of the wart with some homemade remedies. You can take the help of a dermatologist too in this case. Also In this way, you will avoid spreading it to other people. Salicylic acid solutions can help get rid of these warts.
- Warts are most likely to occur in areas where there are open cuts and wounds. This is how the virus enters the body. In such a case, try cleaning and covering the wounds.
- Most of the painful plantar warts usually spread in public places like pools and showers. So, to avoid this you can wear footwear that protect your feet.
- Make use of condoms to protect yourself from genital warts as this has proved beneficial in reducing transmission.
- Avoid any kind of transmission. As we know warts can be transmitted from one person to another. So, you can avoid this transmission by keeping it covered and cleaned. Also, wear proper footwear in public places if you have plantar warts.
- Do not scratch or pick your warts. If you do so you are increasing the chances of infection, which can be dangerous and painful too. Pricking it with your fingers can also increase the chances of spreading the infection to other people.
If you feel that your wart is not getting better even after many days of home treatment, get back to your healthcare provider for immediate treatment. 脫疣 is the only option that can be beneficial for you in such a case. Ask your doctor for removal options.